We have an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Officer to join a leading NZ producer with an expanding national presence. This fulltime position suits someone who thrives on variety, who maintains focus, and is comfortable collaborating and interacting with senior stakeholders. You will need sophisticated systems skills and consider yourself tech savvy. There will be a growing level of responsibility with this role, however the core requirements are in providing daily transactional support to the finance unit.
Skills and experience required includes;
* Strong computer literacy with confidence in Excel and worksheets
* Sales administration support or Accounts Payable processing background
* Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships with key stakeholders
* Hold a customer centric contemporary work practice and approach to problem solving
* Prior experience working from a continuous improvement framework is desirable
* Maintain a high attention to detail and accuracy, with excellent numeracy skills
* Friendly, calm nature that adapts easily into diverse environments
You will be responsible for the end to end function of Accounts Payable in a small team. Your duties will include data entry/coding of invoices, reconciliations, investigating discrepancies, and processing payment. You will also have a pro-active approach to liaising with suppliers and managers within the business if required. If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward a current copy of your CV, we will be contacting candidates of interest immediately.
Vacancy ID: 200136011Apply Now