What will you be doing in this role?
* Assisting in Building a range of Garages, studios, pole sheds and outbuildings within the outbuildings team.
* This work encompasses everything from slab to building frames, to finishing work.
* Working on a range of outbuildings and various projects.
* Making sure that you and everyone is safe on the building site.
What will you have to succeed in this role?
* Someone with a great work ethic, prepared to learn new ways of doing things.
* An affinity for building along with a passion to complete projects on time and in spec.
* Positive attitude and an ability to get things done.
* Experience and confidence with all sorts of building (not necessarily a qualified).
* Proven ability to work within a team environment.
* Clean drivers' licence to travel around the area as we build throughout the region.
* An eye for quality and attention to detail.
What's on offer for you?
* The chance to be part of a growing company, with the potential to develop and grow your skills base.
* A great working environment and a friendly team.
* The chance to increase your skill set.
* Varied and challenging jobs and an environment that changes daily.
* Competitive pay rates and uniform, along with full time work.
Vacancy ID: 200181411Apply Now