Manual Traffic Controller
We have various opportunities for people interested in Traffic Management and general labouring work . Work with some of the best in the industry and further your existing skills or gain some new ones.
The roles we are looking to fill are Full and Part time, permanent & temporary, your job could include:
- Keeping the traffic flowing safely by watching, setting up barriers, signs and cones.
- Talking to the public, explaining the works being done.
- Providing safe work spaces for road workers
- Navigating the traffic and pedestrians around sites
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Great work culture
- Health and safety conscious workplaces
- Supportive work environments
- Opportunity to learn and grow and develop existing skills or gain new ones
What we are looking for:
- Strong initiative
- People with reliable transport & Class 1 licence
- Traffic control qualification and experience preferred
- Health and Safety conscious,
- ability to pass a pre employment checks
- Physically fit and healthy - heavy lifting maybe involved
- Flexibility with days and hours will be essential as well as your ability to travel if needed
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role. You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be able to provide two work references.
For expressions of interest please call Lisa or Nicola at Select on (03) 477-0873 or come in and see us at 330 Moray Place, Dunedin opposite countdown central.
Vacancy ID: 200197527