Select Recruitment is a market leader in Dunedin and has been delivering a complete range of HR and Recruitment solutions to a wide range of industries since 1988. Select Recruitment is part of the Accordant Group, New Zealand's largest recruitment company, proudly kiwi-grown and the only recruitment company listed on the NZX.
What's in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and uncapped bonus potential
- Supportive, fun team environment
- Mobile phone and tools of the trade provided
- Extra day of leave for your Birthday and for Christmas shopping
- Flexible work environment -manage your own schedule
- Five weeks annual leave (after qualifying period)
- Actively supported and encouraged to grow and develop in the wider Accordant Group
About the role:
Working an established successful desk with a focus on end-to-end permanent recruitment solutions, you will work with new and existing clients to understand their business and its needs and then seek to match them with the best talent available. We go the extra mile for our applicants, a fundamental part of your role is to understand the needs and wants of job seekers and to be their trusted advisor.
As a permanent Recruitment Consultant you will be able to:
- Understand the market, identify and chase business opportunities
- Connect easily with people identifying the needs of your candidate or client and building trusted relationships
- Provide regular communication to your clients and candidates ensuring high levels of engagement
- Utilise your established networks to identify talent in a candidate short market
- Get out from behind your desk and connect with the market
- Drive the entire candidate experience end to end matching to client role requirements
Required to be successful in the role:
- Self-motivated with the hunger and drive to succeed
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, demonstrating ownership of outcomes
- Come from a fast-paced environment where you have excelled in the provision of great service
- Possess the ability to juggle and multitask while remaining organised
- Able to work alone but enjoy working in a team environment
- Ideally have previous recruitment, sales or account management experience
Apply now for this opportunity to join a team of experienced and enthusiastic professionals who have a proud history of delivering exceptional results within the Dunedin market and beyond. Click apply now or send your cover letter and CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for a confidential conversation call Gareth on 0275 773 216.
Vacancy ID: 200203579