Advanced Traffic Controller
The roles we are looking to fill are Full and Part time, permanent & temporary, your job could include:
- Keeping the traffic flowing safely by watching, setting up barriers, signs, and cones.
- Talking to the public, explaining the works being done.
- Providing safe workspaces for road workers
- Navigating the traffic and pedestrians around sites
Benefits for you:
- Opportunity for ongoing work
- Great work culture
- Health and safety conscious workplaces
- Supportive work environments
- Opportunity to learn and grow and develop existing skills or gain new ones
What we are looking for:
- Strong initiative
- People with reliable transport & Class 1 licence (preferred but not essential)
- TTM and TMO qualification and experience (preferred but not essential as we have opportunities to gain this)
- Health and Safety conscious,
- ability to pass a pre employment checks
- Physically fit and healthy - heavy lifting maybe involved
- Flexibility with days and hours will be essential as well as your ability to travel if needed
- Must be fully vaccinated and have a vaccine pass for Covid 19
You must be eligible to work in New Zealand to apply for this role. You will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and be able to provide two work references.
For expressions of interest please call Lisa or Nicola at Select on (03) 477-0873 or come in and see us at 330 Moray Place, Dunedin opposite countdown central.
Vacancy ID: 200210645