Experienced Factory Workers Wanted!
This role is very fast paced and repetitive however requires a lot of attention to detail. Our client has a number of temporary positions available and upcoming, assisting in the packing and grading of eggs.
What’s on offer?
- Money: Get paid on a weekly basis!
- Team Environment: Have the opportunity to work in a tight knit and supportive team
- Opportunity: These are temporary positions, however could lead to a position of regular work
To be successful in these positions you will need to have:
- Reliable transport and drivers licence
- Flexible and available for short notice work
- Prior experience in a factory and high attention to detail
- Your own pair of steel capped boots or the ability to get some
A condition of employment is that you will not have any contact or involvement in activity relating to the keeping, feeding or housing of any domestic poultry or avian species as this poses a bio-security risk.
If you are flexible and have reliable transport please apply online now uploading your CV and covering letter or call the Industrial Team at Select on (03) 477 0873.
Vacancy ID: 64372