Customer Service Officer
We are looking for a stand out candidate to join an award winning team of customer service officers who pride themselves on excellence in service delivery. This position offers a challenging and rewarding environment for someone who has a love for customer service, problem solving and striving for excellence. The successful candidate will be someone who can provide all customers with an outstanding experience and an effective solution each and every time.
This is fixed term – 6 month position based in the central Dunedin head office. You will join a supportive team of Customer Service Officers who are dedicated to personal development, reaching their group and individual goals, as well as having fun at work.
Key responsibilities will be;
- Handling a range of customer enquiries via phone, email and webchat
- Assisting customers with applications, accounts and transactions
- Maintenance of transaction data and documentation
- Identify opportunities to offer additional products and services to customers
- Working in a busy team environment, assisting the Manager as required
We are searching for someone with;
- Excellent customer service capabilities combined with superb communication
- High level of numeracy and literacy, plus strong computer skills
- Advanced multi tasking and prioritisation skills
- Problem solving expertise and resilience in a customer service environment
- Previous experience in a Contact Centre environment is desirable but not essential
You may be a graduate looking for a step onto the corporate ladder, or an experienced customer service professional ready to enter and exciting new industry. Whatever your motivations are, if you fit the above criteria we want to be speaking with you asap. Please apply via the link below or call Marlene at Select on 03 477 0873 for more information.
Vacancy ID: 67505