Administration Assistant (Balclutha)
- Full time position with an immediate start available
- Great opportunity to work in HR and for the CEO
Our client has a great 4 month opportunity for an excellent administrator to assist them in their HR and Chief Executive offices. Based in Balclutha, this full time position is available for an immediate start.
About the role:
This role will have you assisting in both the Human Resources and Chief Executive Offices. Tasks will include (but not be limited to);
- Administration of the recruitment process, including inductions
- Assisting with the performance review process
- Administering staff wellbeing processes
- Minute taking
- Assisting with diary scheduling and travel arrangements
- General filing and other administrative tasks, as required.
You have previous experience in an administration role and are able to work accurately with pace. Both within a team and independently, maintaining your self-, motivation and time management. To be successful in this role, you will;
- Have experience with HR administration
- Be proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Be an excellent all-round communicator
- Have experience working with websites, intranets and social media
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have the ability to start immediately. Apply Now –we will be contacting suitable applicants immediately.
Vacancy ID: 67516